11 weeks!



How far along: 11 weeks today! 
Gender: Unknown
Weight gain: back at my normal weight so gained a few pounds. In always bloated so that could be the weight. 
Maternity clothes: NO but leggings and belly band are my friends. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping decently. 
Best moment this week:  Grandma Hamilton's birthday is today!  And I spend the weekend in Kentucky for my sorority with one of my dear friends. And we bought a couch today for our downstairs! 
Worst moment this week: nothing really. Just a normal week. 
Miss anything:  I miss being able to stay up later and not be so dead tired the next morning. 
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: Orange chicken from Panda Express, Root Beer, Orange soda and chocolate pancakes (probably could have it all in one meal) 
Queasy or sick: Feeling queasy at times but it's getting better! 
Looking forward to: I'm going to Kansas City for a concert next week and we are trying to plan a movie date for this weekend! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs