Hoodie Allen Concert

Before we knew we were pregnant Maggi and I decided that we would travel to Kansas City and attended an outdoor music festival/concert to see our favorite artist/rapper (that she introduced me to). 

And Maggi was awesome enough to get us meet and greet passes to meet Hoodie so needless to say the concert was happening pregnant or not. 

I'm so glad that we still went. Yes it was a long day, yes it was hot and yes I was so tired by the time we were done but I had a blast in Kansas City and at the Concet with one of my best friends! Did I mention that we had pit tickets? That was an interesting experience while pregnant and tired. Lol

Here are pictures from our weekday Kansas City trip. (Did I mention that the concert was on a Tuesday night...lol) 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs