Sam Hunt/ Hunter Hayes/ Lady Antebellum Concet

Another one of those we bought the tickets before I knew I was pregnant situations. 

Last night one of my dear best friends, Kayla, and I attended the Sam Hunt/ Hunter Hayes/ Lady Antebellum Concet. We had floor seats and although I got tired of standing and my body started to ache it was so much fun! 


We had seen Hunter Hayes before (as an opener) and Lady Antebellum twice before (once as an opener and once at their concert last year) and never had seen Sam Hunt.

We were excited to see Sam Hunt although we didn't know a lot of his music but I'm sad to say we didn't think his performance (or other music) was that good. But he was good to look at. Lol

We knew that we knew a lot of Hunter Hayes' songs but we couldn't remember what he was like live and I must say we were impressed! His performance was amazing and he was really funny and entertaining! 

Lady Antebellum has always been amazing live and this time they did not disappoint!! The concert was amazing, I love their stage and the background images but most of all I love that they don't do anything crazy, they just get up there and sing! 


They moved through the crowd and performed a little on a stage that was directly behind us!  



It was such a fun Saturday night with one of my closest friends and my favorite concert buddy!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs