14 weeks!

How far along:
 14 weeks today! 
Gender: Unknown
Weight gain: still under starting weight! 
Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans are the only jeans I can wear. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping decently. 
Best moment this week: Not really sure not much has happened. I'm starting to get my energy back so that good. And I'm starting to show more so I think that's pretty cool. 
Worst moment this week: getting sick more often. That's awful.  
Miss anything:  I miss being able to eat what I want. Nothing sounds good or sits well on my stomach. 
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: PB&J 
Queasy or sick: Feeling queasy pretty much after I eat anything. 
Looking forward to: Girl's night to watch Pretty Little Liars with Kayla tonight, girl's night movie date with Trustan tomorrow and finally getting my hair done on Saturday before we go to a wedding!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs