15 weeks!


How far along: 15 weeks today! 
Gender: Unknown
Weight gain: still under starting weight! 
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants are the only pants I can wear. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping decently. 
Best moment this week: Getting my hair cut and eyebrows done. Long overdue. And Kayla's bridal party picked out their bridesmaid dresses last night!  
Worst moment this week: getting the news that I will be put on a blood thinner (which will be given through a shot in my stomach that I've done before and hates) due to my medical history and making me of a high risk pregnancy. 
Miss anything:  I miss being able to eat what I want. Nothing sounds good or sits well on my stomach. 
Movement: Not yet
Cravings: PB&J and sour patch kids 
Queasy or sick: Feeling queasy pretty much after I eat anything. 
Looking forward to: Girl's night to watch Pretty Little Liars with Kayla tonight!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs