31 weeks!

Wyatt is as big as a pineapple 🍍 and is moving around a lot (except when he is suppose to move while we are at the doctors). Mom and Dad have a busy week this week with two sonogram appointments, the Garth Brooks concert, our 2nd baby shower and maternity photos. 


How far along? 31 Weeks  today 
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds or so
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants and leggings. A few maternity tops that are basics with my sweaters and cardigans. 

Stretch marks? No new ones. Just the ones from when I first got sick. 
Sleep: Sleeping okay. Getting up a lot to go pee. But I'm pretty much always tired. 
Best moment this week:  Getting a doctors note to work less hours, thanksgiving was great 
Worst moment this week: bad weather causing us to postpone maternity photos. 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to move without help and walking without a waddle. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good. 

Movement: all the time. 
Food cravings: I really just want ice cream from fast food places. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: BOY!! 
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Upper back pain and swollen feet. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm moody. I admit it! 
Looking forward to: Our second baby shower and maternity/anniversary pictures on Sunday!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!