32 weeks!

Sunday after my baby shower I was sent to the hospital for a 24 hour observation due to my high blood pressure. But that 24 hours is going on four days now. 

No board (although Payden did ask if I wanted him to bring it). But here is an update. 

32 weeks (and a day). 
To answer everyone's questions: yes we are at the hospital, yes we are still pregnant. No there isn't anything anyone can do, we just have to patient. I am going to continue being on bed rest here at Wesley until delivery. We do not know an accurate date for delivery. We are doing everything to keep me pregnant for as long as healthily possible for the two of us. Each day he spends in the womb is three days less he will be in the NICU. So if there is anything you could do, just keep us in your thoughts. Once we know anything more we will share. 

Props to our nurse Dan today for making this worried mom and dad laugh a little today. And for sharing his personal story about his NICU daughter (also named Amber). We have had the best nurses and truly appreciate all they do to help us not be scared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!