Rest In Peace

Last night my grandmother passed away, ending her two year medical battle. I can't even put into words my emotions. She will be so missed. 

Here is the post I made saying goodbye to her. The women who helped raise me and has been there for me every step of the way has passed away. Growing up with my grandma living with us was always a crazy experience but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I can't put into words the love I have for her and how much I have appreciated her. I'm happy that she was able to watch me graduated high school and college, get married and that she got to meet Wyatt. Gma Pat you will be so missed but I am happy that you are at peace and are no longer in pain. I love you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs