Movie Review: World War Z

Like I said in the last post our weekend nights this weekend have been spent with Netflix rentals. Tonight we got to finally watch "World War Z". We again has been meaning to see this, but we don't always get to see things in theater like we want just due to our lives and schedules. Plus if we saw every movie that we wanted to our budget wouldn't be working the way it has been. (I work really hard to make sure we stick in a budget and can put some money into savings while paying our bills). 

Anyway we had heard many good things about this movie and let me tell you, it was worth all the hype. This movie was hands down amazing and a total five star rating. I'd give it higher even. It was SO GOOD!! 

I even bought the book awhile ago and have been ;agaib( meaning to read it but haven't had time so now I'm even more excited to start the book eventually!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs