My week in photos: Round 2

Monday: these Target dollar section Valentine kitchen towels may be my favorite purchase ever! 

New shocker tshirt came in! I'm so obsessed I went back and made another order to get it in black! 

Finally out together our floating frame of some wedding things. I may or may not have cut my hand in the process... 


  Tuesday: GAME DAY with Maggi against Bradley. Bringing the season to 18-0!!!! 

Thursday: Vegas decided to hide behind her mom's purse that was hanging on the chair. 

Friday: the sync department celebrated saying goodbye to Branda who is moving on to a new job. She will be missed at Rusty Eck Ford. 

 
Shelby and Dannielle did a flashback to the 90s with the paper fortune teller that we all did in junior high. 

Saturday: Shocker game with some of the work friends. Shockers are now 19-0! Loving this season! 

Saturday night: Bowling with almost all the Horth siblings and mom. I'm finally not the only one with a significant other! 

Sunday: started the day off by throwing a jewelry party with one of my best friends Dannielle. 

An empty basket makes for a cat hide out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs