My week in photos: round 3

Sunday: My Final Four DVD came in!! Came in yesterday but we didn't check the mail, obviously since it is Sunday and all. 

Monday: we reviewed a new chair for our living room from a family friend. And Vegas seems to like it, probably because she knows it's her dad's. (Our goal now is to figure out how to get her not to scratch it. 

Tuesday: "I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22". Game day with Maggi to watch WSU go 22-0! 

Thursday: Vegas just spent 5 minutes getting comfortable in our kitchen sink.... 

Yay new jewelry from our Premier Jewelry party! 

Friday: 
Yay! New Pampered Chef! 

Apparently the reusable grocery bags makes for a perfect car bed.  


DIY bracelet holder! 


Saturday: my last jewelry organization item and the whole display of my jewelry boxes/stands! 

Wichita State went 23-0 after Saturday's game. I sat with the work friends/group. 


Cuddle time with dad holding her dad's hand. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs