Movie Review: Identity Thief

This weekend has been somewhat busy with work and other activities so we've been spending our evenings inside having Netflix movie dates: my favorite type of date night really. 

Last night we finally got the chance to watch "Idenity Thief". I so wanted to see this movie the moment I saw the previews because I'm obsessed when both of those actors and we loved "Horruvle Bosses". But "Horrible Bosses" was the better movie out of the two.  Overall "Idenity Thief" was good and pretty funny but it could had been better. I would give it three out of five stars. Totally worth the Netflix rental. And I do recommend it but it won't be on my favorite movies list. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs