Easter 2014

Well Easter Sunday has come and gone. It has been a fun filled day with both sides of our families. 

We started the morning off with some cuddle and tv time with our cat kid and some housecleaning. 

In the afternoon we went to the extended, extended family members house and land to celebrate Easter with most of the Hamilton family and some of their extended family. And of course the guys spent the afternoon out on the land shooting Payden's new gun. 


In the evening we went to my parent's house for dinner with my family. My side of the family is always way more chill on holidays then his. So it was a lot of hanging out and talking but still a lot of fun. 

It was a fun Christmas. And this upcoming week is going to be exciting. Can't wait to share some big news! 

^^my Easter hunny and I (haha get it?!) 

Happy Easter everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!