My week in photos: Round 8

MONDAY: I love getting things in the mail and today I was so excited to open this! As you already know I'm obsessed with anything monogram or with our initials. 

TUESDAY: at Bitchy Bingo Dannielle and I asked a lady where she got her sweater and then stocked the website until we found it and now it is in our possession! 

TUESDAY AGAIN: Hello April, Hello Easter kitchen towels. 

WEDNESDAY: a new top and a new dress! 

WEDNESDAY AGAIN: a movie date with one of my friends from HIGH SCHOOL to see Divergant after reading the book. Such a great movie! And such a fun times with a great friend! 
  
THURSDAY: now that I've finished the first book and have seen the movie it is fine to read the second book of the series! 

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: Women Walking with God conference with my mother in law. First time really being at a church event in awhile. A LONG while. 

SATURDAY: I was so happy to see Mikayla this weekend at the event with my mother in law. Mikayla is our photographer. 

SATURDAY NIGHT: Kelsey (who was a bridesmaid in our wedding and a sorority sister) had her bachelorette party! I participated in the gifts and games but not the party bus portion. 




SUNDAY MORNING: I woke up to fibs Vegas like this. I think she was plotting the suffocation of her dad. Lol

SUNDAY: my new giraffe shirt! I'm obsessed! 


RANDOM: I'm so excited to have gotten the chance to buy these books written by a mom who's daughter has gone through cancer twice. The family is a huge part of the LLS community that I am currently working with. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!