My week in photos: Round 9

MONDAY (4/28/14):
My cheat outfit at work.  

It's official! Payden is at Koch and I have a husband who is working third shift. Wish us luck. 

Vegas seriously always makes us/me laugh. 


WEDNESDAY (4/30/14): 10 year anniversary of "Mean Girls" landed on a Wednesday so we HAD to wear pink at work! 

THURSDAY (5/1/14): we celebrated a coworker's birthday at work. Happy birthday Erica! 

THURSDAY NIGHT: Alan Jackson and Jamie Lynn Spears concert with Kayla!! So much fun, great seats but a cluster of lines at the venue. 

FRIDAY (5-2-14): Vegas waiting for her dad right after he left for work. She is confused by his new hours. (She isn't the only one adjusting) 

Since Payden and I are with our cat kid at different times during the day now we send each other pictures of her. 

FRIDAY NIGHT: Skybox baseball game with Gregg Marshall, friends, coworkers and some LLS heroes and their families! 
 
SATURDAY (5-3-14): movie date with the husband. (Movie review will be written soon). 

SATURDAY NIGHT: Larry won me my gift from him for helping with his LLS campaign at the Gregg Marshall auction! Seriously I am so in love! 


SUNDAY (5-4-14): I was honored to be invited to share Tannen's baby dedication at his church with his whole family. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!