Movie Review: Divergent

My friend from HIGH SCHOOL, Tristan and I planned on seeing this movie together since we both started reading the book at the same time. So tonight was that night! 

$5 movie night downtown is one of the best things about Wichita and it was so much fun catching up and chatting with Tristan. 

Now onto the actual movie: there were parts of it where I was like "THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE BOOK", which is the struggle of people who actually read the books before the movies. But overall the movie was so good and did a pretty good job sticking to the book. I really did enjoy the movie and the acting was so good! I would good this movie a four star rating (and that being because the book need in hates when there are differences between book and movie). But the movie was very good!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!