What I'm Reading: 1st Edition

Another blog that I follow has started talking about her reading list and as many people know I am an avid reader. I mean, I did major in English Literature in college. I invested in a Nook two birthdays ago and I haven't looked back! I love my nook and I almost always read books on it. I very rarely buy actual books now. 

So I'm going to start these list with the book I just finished (and finally getting to see the movie for tonight). Divergant. I had heard so many good things about the book series, and I am a big fan of the Hunger Games series so I knew I needed to get around to reading it. When I saw that they were making a movie about it I knew I needed to get on the ball of reading it because I have always been they person who has to read the book before watching the movie. (Hints why I still haven't seen Eat, Pray, Love). 

Let me tell you this book did not disappoint. It was a little hard to follow at the start but once you get the theme down it makes so much sense and is such a fun ride. I have always liked books like these that make you escape from your normal life to something completely different but yet imaginable. 

I am excited to see the movie tonight! (Expect the movie review to follow). Once I see the movie I will allow myself to read the next two books in the series! I am excited! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!