Our/My Weekend (April 24th-27th 2014)

It has been an eventful weekend for me. Really Friday was busy but so much fun! 

Thursday (which isn't REALLY the weekend but was fun) I went with Maggi to the 2014 basketball celebration and we got to get pictures with Zach Bush! 


First off on Friday during lunch I got to meet up with everyone for Phil Hamilton HVAC to celebrate Payden's last day working for the company. Pretty crazy that after ten years he is saying goodbye to the family company. 



Friday night was one of our MAJOR events for the LLS Man of the Year campaign: Cancer is a Drag! The event went so well and we made so much money for the cause. Dannielle and I had a great time! 




Saturday was mainly just spent with me at work, exhausted all day. But I did get some new clothes in from online shopping! 

Sunday (today) was spent lounging around and doing laundry at his parent's house. We did have to take a picture with our Easter basket from him mom, you know a week late. 


Tomorrow he starts his job at Koch. This is going to be another exciting and eventful week! 

And to end this blog post here is an adorable photo of our very loved cat kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!