BACKSTREET BOYS CONCERT!

Last night my two best friends, Dannielle and Mandy, and Sheryl (Mandy's mom) and I drove to Oklahoma City to see the BACKSTREET BOYS!

We all left, in my car (talk about nerve racking and emotional for me) Wichita a little after one (actually closer to two) and headed down to OKC. 

Since we left so early we had enough time to stop by the outlet malls and do a little shopping. Which was bad for my bank account because I finally bought a Coach purse and wallet and about died with the amount. But I got a great deal and saved almost $400.  But still--NERVE RACKING! 

After shopping we headed to the concert and got to the arena right as doors were opening (talk about perfect timing). As we were waiting for the concert to start we got some food and picked up our concert tshirts. 

Once we got to our seats we were so excited! The seats were great! But someone came up to speak on stage to announce that due to sudden illness Avril Lavigne was not going to perform!! Talk about a bummer! 

A cool part about the start of the concert was that Brian, my favorite member of Backstreet Boys, had his son come out and sing two songs for the crowd! He was so cute and soo good! HE IS ONLY TEN! Makes me really think about my lack of talents. Lol 

The concert itself was hands down AMAZING!! Like I can't even begin to describe it but it was perfect and totally worth the money and the drive!! 

Only bummer about the drive was that we had to drive home through some storms but we were really lucky because we didn't get caught in any of the big ones! And we made it home safely a little after one am. (Hinting why I'm EXHAUSTED today at work). 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs