I Have a Problem... A Coach Problem

Ever since I bought my first Coach purse and wallet I've been obsessively looking at their sales and it doesn't help that I have a friend who works at Coach who keeps me posted on sales too. 

This (again) is my first Coach purchase and I am in love with it! 

Then I went and bought this adorable sparkly wristlet! 

And I'm currently waiting for my Christmas present to be sent out. A new purse and wallet set that I got for 65% off online, that is seriously adorable and I'm obsessed with. 

And my friend Claire (who is the one that works at Coach) is letting me check out some purses that are on a major sale for her tomorrow. Might be getting myself my birthday or anniversary present early! 

This is a major obsession. Hopefully once I get a small collection that I can switch around I will slow down. 

New things excite me. But starting next week getting our savings set up for building our house is going into overdrive so my fun spending will be slowed down by my own doing. As much money as we can get out aside into savings the happier I will be. 

WE WILL BE BUILDING A HOUSE IN 2015! That is my major goal for the new year! 
---------update----------
My second Coach purse 


-------update------
And my third purse. I need to change up my color scheme. Lol 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs