Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Man/Woman of Year Gala

June 7th was the last day of the ten weeks of campaigning for Larry Provo and I could not be more proud of all of our hard work!! 

Although there were moments when Dannielle and I were stressed and wanted to give up we were so blessed to have had the chance to work for this cause and meet all the people that we did through the campaign!! 

In more important news LARRY WON MAN OF THE YEAR! Our campaign team raised little over $81,000 in the ten weeks! How amazing is that?! I can't even put into words how proud I am. 

But I am so glad that it is over, I'm exhausted and ready for some relaxing days ahead of me! 

Here are some pictures from the event! 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs