Movie Review: A Fault in Our Stars

Tonight my friend Tristan and I went downtown to see "A Fault in Our Stars" for $5 movie night BUT it was all sold out so after a change in plans we drove across town to see the movie in the balcony (which is Payden and I's favorite place to see movies). The fun thing was that it was Tristan's first time in the balcony and I'm glad I could introduce it to her. 

Now onto the movie: IT WAS AMAZING! So beautiful and emotional just like the book and it kept to the story line so well. I loved the acting. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the book and the movie both are! 

This movie (and book) are easily a five star rating. But if you are going to see the movie of read the book have tissues close by, you'll need them! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs