Early Birthday Wednesday

With all of our work schedules and the fact I'm going out of town on Friday (their actual birthday) all of the Hamiltons (my in-laws and us) decided to celebrate Payden and Paige's birthdays. They share a birthday. My husband will be turning 25 on Friday and my sister in law will be turning 20. 

Our early birthday celebration consisted of steaks, grilled veggies and the birthday kids choices of desserts. Payden picked dirt pudding (like a 7 year old) and Paige picked apple crisp. 

Here are some pictures from our little get together. 






And today felt like we were celebrating birthday week for me as well. (Birthday week isn't a joke, we take birthdays very seriously). I got a bunch of new tops/tunics in the mail today. 

I hate ending a post without showing off Vegas. I got this adorable new picture of her after we put a bandana on her. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs