My week in photos: Round 11

I know I haven't done this in awhile and this week there aren't that many photos but there were a few important things that happened! 

First things first, I'm loving my new job and I really like my coworkers. The hours are longer so I find myself more tired, but overall I truly am happy and I'm excited to see how it goes in the long run. 
After my first weekend I got my five free polos to wear to work and I was super excited! 

Secondly CLEANTHONY EARLY got drafted! And to the same team that Toure Murry currently plays for! Yay New York Knicks! 

And lastly Dannielle and I attended that LLS Wrap Up Party and somehow agreed to be on committee for next year... Lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!

Family Hand-Me-Downs