My week in photos: Round 18

Monday: (3-2-15): Yay for new Origami Owl charms! 


Tuesday:(3-3-15): BIG NEWS! 

Tuesday night: Girl's night with Kayla to celebrate her engagement. Her two best friends/bridesmaids- Marilyn and myself. 


Wednesday: (3-4-15): the realtor sites said our future house is off the market! 
Wednesday night: this sweater sums up my life's biggest complaint and I was so excited when it came in. 

Thursday: (3-5-15): last minute laundry at the in-laws (man I can't wait to be able to do laundry at our own house). But my father in law really thinks he is funny (and he typically is). 
"I'm with stupid"

The rest of the week/weekend was spent in St. Louis for the MVC tournament. Please see next blog post. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!