Movie Review: Insurgent

Thursday night my friend Tristan and I snuck in a best friend movie date to see the early showing of Insurgent. We saw the first movie of the series together and have been reading the books so it was a no brainer. 

When seeing movies based on books I always go into them thinking of them as two separate things. Of course I want the movie to follow the book but I also want it to be as entertaining as the book. So if it doesn't follow the storyline perfectly I'm not too upset. 

That being said this movie was great! There were some things that didn't really follow the book but none the less we loved the movies. Easily a five star rating on entertainment level. Plus I think that if you liked the book and the first movie then you would still really enjoy this movie. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!