My week in photos: Round 20

Monday: 3-16-15: Happy National Bracket Day! 

Tuesday: 3-17-15: sisterly bonding time and a prom dress. My BABY sister asked me to go with her to pick out her prom dress and we found the perfect one! 

Tuesday continued: Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Hamiltons! 🍀

Wednesday: 3-18-15: I wish this was a real emoji I would use it everyday. Go Shockers! 

Wednesday continued: we've had these stickers up at work for months and yet just figured out the spelling error. 

Wednesday continued: Vegas is loving that we are packing and clearing off our shelves. Gives her more places to lay around. 

Thursday: 3-19-15: Oh you know, just using a cattle prod on Bob at work. Gotta love my job. Always entertained. 

Thursday continued: best friend movie date to see Insurgent with Tristan. Such a fun night and a great movie. (Movie review to follow). 


Friday: 3-20-15: started the third book of the Maze Runner series. Book review to follow. 

----Random note for Friday: Wichita State and Kansas University both won their first round of the NCAA Tournament which means they are playing EACH OTHER on Sunday!!----

Saturday: 3-21-15: went a little crazy on new WSU tshirts when I went to go get the game day shifts for Sunday's game. 



---side note: Saturday we got a closing date for our house and I made the official Facebook announcement: 
WE HAVE A CLOSING DATE! By May we will be HOMEOWNERS of this adorable house!

Sunday: 3-22-15: watching the dream game with my dream guy! 

And watching the game with one of my best friends Tristan. 


---WICHITA STATE WON!!! We are moving onto the sweet sixteen!!

Sunday continued: Vegas loves that we are packing because it's giving her more perches to hang out on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!