My week in photos: Round 19

Monday: 3-9-15: Started reading a new book. 


Tuesday: 3-10-15: Vegas found a new hiding spot. Thank goodness we are moving soon. I'm excited to see her shenanigans in a new bigger home. 

Wednesday: 3-11-15: When your best friend text and says she's in town and wants to go see a concert, on a Wednesday night, you go! 

My best friend Caroline was in town and we decided to go to a free country concert together with her sister Liz (my friend and hairdresser). It was a fun spur of the moment girls night. 



And randomly at the concert I saw my friebd Brooke (my sorority dot Annie's baby sister). Small world. 

And we even got a picture with country artist that we saw there: Sam Riggs. 


Thursday: 3-12-15: we had the inspection of the house we want to buy and started the official paperwork for the loan process!! 

And I had enough time to hang out and have lunch with a few of my old coworkers/friends at Rusty Eck. It was so nice to be able to catch up and chat with Dannielle and Shelby! 

Sunday: 3-15-15: we've officially started packing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!