Tarynn Mae Kennedy

My best friend Mandy welcomed her baby girl today! My first niece in the bunch of boys from my friends! 

Tarynn Mae was born today (March 27th, 2015) weighing 8 pounds and 3 ounces, and measuring 19.5 inches long! 

I'm so in love with her already and so excited for my best friend and her now family of FOUR! Tannen is already the best big brother you could imagine and u can't wait to be apart of this little girl's life! 




^^serioysly thigh who looks that beautiful right after giving birth? My best friend is stunning!! 

^^that face makes my heart melt!

I got to go see the family after I got off of work. It was so nice to see all four of them. Such a perfect family! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade NuWay Burgers

Family Hand-Me-Downs

Wyatt’s 2nd Birthday!